On a Personal Level…
I was born and raised in Arvada. I lived most of my adult life on Capitol Hill, Denver. I have recently gone back to my roots and bought the house I grew up in. As a Real Estate Broker, I have had the great opportunity to mentor under my father and mother. Mike and Carol Lackey are highly regarded in the Real Estate community for their professionalism and honesty in business dealings.
I started my Real Estate career at Coldwell Banker learning great marketing tools and building a wonderful sphere of peers and mentors. I saw the benefits of Small Businesses and felt that becoming a small business owner would be the best way to become a staple of our community and benefit our clients!
This amazing company that I am a part of, grew very organically by others seeing the culture that I was building and they wanted to be a part of it. We continue to grow and be more involved in our community.
My proudest accomplishments are my lifetime friendships and the love for my family.
Since Hurricane Katrina in 2005, I became a disaster relief specialist with Red Cross Mile High Chapter. I also work closely with 9 Health Fair and have been a part of Habitat for Humanity.
We are truly blessed to call Colorado home, and I would love the opportunity to help you find your home in the Denver Metro Area and discover why we love it here.
- Certified Real Estate Owned Specialist
- Certified eProfessional
- Certified Negotiating Specialist
- Certified HUD Listing Broker
- Certified Listing Specialist with Cendant Mobility
- Certified Relocation Specialist with Cendant Mobility
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member of Denver Board of Realtors
- Member of Colorado Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Member of Asian Real Estate Association of America
- Five Star Real Estate Agent in 5280 Magazine since 2011!
Communities Served : City/Front Range/Mountains
- Managing Broker – House2Home Real Estate
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- Graduate of Karrass School of Negotiating at UCLA
- Certified eProfessional
- Certified Negotiating Specialist
- Certified Listing Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Designated Broker for Dave Ramsey radio/TV Host (ELP)
- BA in Business Administration/Economics
- Colorado State Grange Director of Real Estate
- Perennial Top Producer Award winner
- Licensed Employing Broker in Colorado for over 18 years
As a real estate broker, I have made a high-level commitment to my real estate education, having been mentored and coached by several of the most highly acclaimed and respected real estate professionals in Colorado. I am a second generation Realtor, a native to Colorado, born and raised in Arvada. Colorado is my home and I take helping you find your home here very seriously. I have an advantage in the real estate industry being raised in a real estate family and take pride in my work. I strive to embody integrity, positive energy, hard work, and creative service in every detail of your real estate transaction.
In my free time, I enjoy helping others. I spend a significant amount of my down time with charities helping less fortunate families in our community. I also work closely with local dog rescues whether it’s fostering pups before adoption or helping at adoption events. Another way I like to help is supporting local businesses by hosting networking events, shopping local or even a quick share on social media. It is important to me to wake up with a clear mission to help and serve my community either through charities or helping you build your real estate wealth and making your house your home.
Eric Bernhardt is an Arvada native who has watched the real estate market show great admiration for
his home town. He has had the incredible opportunity to practice and learn under the expertise of Kim
Tutor, his friend and neighbor since childhood. Eric also invests in and manages rental property that he owns, and has found it highly rewarding to have helped several of his tenants move on to home
ownership-several who’ve purchased a home in Arvada!
Eric has a second career which he’s also passionate about, Aviation. Eric is a graduate of Metropolitan
State University in Denver, where he earned a degree in Aviation Technology, and attained flight
instruction ratings. He went on to become an airline pilot, and has been serving as a Captain for more
than ten years.
Eric’s other interests include restoring classic cars, playing guitar, and enjoying the Rocky Mountains.
- Over 20 years experience in the corporate real estate and default industry. Responsible for market of national default servicing accounts
- Responsible for acquisition of real estate investment opportunities in the Denver Metro market
- Ensure 70% AVR purchase with resale margin potential
- Work directly with private investors for residential property acquisition
- Position fully rehabbed properties at the top of the market to maximize return for company and investors
- Have established a team a vendors and contractors to execute projects from start to finish.
- Sourced wholesale vendor accounts in order to maximize margin and investor returns.
Eric’s background includes Finance and Accounting from Colorado State University. He has 10 years experience in home theater/custom home automation and an additional eight years as the financial controller of a major pipeline company all right here in Colorado. With strong experience in construction finance, customer service and as a real estate broker, he is able to offer a unique detailed look at properties for acquisition and/or development.
Eric wants to make certain that no detail is overlooked, ensuring a real estate buying/selling experience that obtains the best pricing possible while receiving expert advice and personalized service. You will have questions and between Eric and our vast experience of the House2Home team, he will get you the answers you need.
Having been born and raised in North Denver- Colorado is what Eric knows.
Lindsey "Jade" Spencer
Lindsey “Jade” Spencer has been licensed in Texas since 2006 and now also holds a Broker Associate license in Colorado. She soon realized after working for a custom builder and production builder that Sellers and Buyers were in need of representation to get them through not only the process but the different contracts of selling their current home and buying and building a new home.
“I am passionate about serving my clients to close at the best value for their current home and seamlessly timing it to moving in to their new home.”
- List Assist Specialist
- New Build Buyer Representation